Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Longest Post Ever....

I started out last week so good and blogged Monday and Tuesday then I fell of the face of the earth. Not really, I honestly don’t have a good excuse!

Last week was an okay week. Nothing really exciting happened. I didn’t run as much as I needed too but goodness gracious it’s been FREEZING COLD outside lately! Plus, the treadmill and I have a love/hate relationship right now! I love to hate it!!

Friday was fun. We met up with some of our friends and ate catfish at the Brunswick General Store. If you live in the area and love Fried food you MUST and I repeat MUST make a trip out there to eat Catfish on Friday night! Not to mention my in-laws run the place, so I’m somewhat partial. The fish was EXCELLENT and the company was great!

Saturday was girl’s day and Jared had a Man day! I was up bright and early and met Ashlee for Zumba. It was so much fun and I will go ahead and admit we we’re both sweaty beasts afterwards. I’m going to put a plug in here. If you live anywhere near Arlington you should try it out! It’s every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. It’s at a cheerleading gym called CSI. Afterwards, we met Ashlee’s friend Courtney for Lunch. She is HILARIOUS! Then we proceeding to TCBY and snuck frozen yogurt into the movies where we watched Dear John. It was great!!! The epitome of a chick flick. Jared and his Dad went to the Memphis game with my parents.

Saturday night was spent changing my flat tire…LOADS OF FUN!! Luckily it happened in our apartment complex and not on the side of the interstate. PTL! Sunday I woke up with a headache so no church for us. After I slept for a little bit we headed to Sears to get the Tire fixed and then to the mall to use some gift cards!! I got some new Bumble and Bumble Shampoo and Conditioner. I think I’m in love! This chick is a B&B girl now!

We watched part of the Super Bowl at Jared’s parents and the rest at home; avoiding all Food Temptations. Ha-ha! I was so glad the Saints won. They definitely deserved it. I wished I was in New Orleans for all the celebrations! Sunday night I prepared myself for work Monday. I decided to change my hours back to 8-5. That meant I was waking up an hour earlier so I tried to get as much ready for the next morning as possible.

Monday morning rolls around and I drag myself spring out of bed and start to get ready. Around 6:15 a.m. I get a text from my co-worker saying that the office was closed. I was dumbfounded. Why the heck was the office closed? So I go check out what going on outside. HOLY MOLY there is snow everywhere and more is falling. We ended up getting about 5 inches. It was so much fun. Jared and I hung out all day. We played in the snow and made snow dragons…pictures to come. It was a much needed day away from the office. Tuesday was back to WORK.

I’ve officially lost 1.8 lbs! We’re doing a biggest loser competition at work for charity so of course I signed up. It should be fun. I like that it holds me accountable for my weight and working out. I’m hoping to fit in a treadmill work out tonight. It’ll have to be later because after work, I’M ON MY WAY TO SEE THE TIGERS PLAY! I’m so excited. Tiger Basketball is my favorite. I’m a little upset about Niles. I’m interested to see how they do without him. Oh well, I’m just ready for next year and all our big recruits!

xoxo
Kelly

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers