1. Jared and I are heading to Atlanta to this weekend to stay with one of our favorite couples! I can’t wait! The only downside is we are leaving the house at 4 am. The upside is that it will give us ample time to shop at IKEA. Yippee! If we had one of these in Memphis my bank account and husband would hate me.
2. The purpose of our IKEA shopping trip is to purchase the Expedit desk for our office upstairs. I figured since we’ve been in our house two years and I work from home two days a week it’s time to finally get a desk.
3. I’m really sad about leaving Mable. I know it’s only for a couple of days but it’s still going to suck. As I have mentioned before our dog is our child. The good thing is that she is staying with my in-laws who love her almost as much as we do! Needless to say I’m sure she won’t miss us. Haha!
4. I’m on a roll with working out this week. I did the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 on Monday and I ran 3.1 miles last night. I know that’s only two workouts but I have two more planned. I’m going to attempt to fit in another Jillian Michaels workout tonight in the midst of packing and cleaning and then Sarah and I are going to hit up her gym Saturday while were in Atlanta!
5. Also, I’m working on my first guest post next week for Valerie who is heading to San Diego. It’s going to be one of my favorite recipes and it is husband friendly! This is always a plus in my book.
6. Finally, today is my Friday! TGIF!!!!