Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is a road trip across the US. Visiting all fifty states is on my bucket list


2. Running is something I like that other people think is weird.


3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "The Money Pit". Ha! Mable has to have knee surgery very soon so that's the reason for the title. :(


4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentines Day, My Birthday on the 22nd & Jared's Birthday on the 20th. He has it rough!

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower whatever pops up on the 90's Pop or Spice Girls Pandora station. Don't knock it until you try it. You'll thank me later!

6. If I found out that the production of Diet Mountain Dew was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.


7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is hearing my husband tell me he loves me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great answers! I used to be addicted to Diet Mountain Dew!

Mimi said...

Your funny...love the money pit answer! I DO think running is weird, but am jealous that you like it bc hey, it burns mad calories!!!

Aesthetic Lounge

Daisypath Anniversary tickers