Friday, February 10, 2012

FInally Friday



Who else is stoked that its FRIDAY?!?!? I'm so thankful its Friday and really excited about a low key weekend.

I think tonight we might grab a bite to eat and then browse through The Booksellers at Laurelwood to find some books to download on the Kindle Fire. Which I haven't gotten to use very much since someone aka the Hubs has been using it non stop.Its not really an issue at the moment. I currently have about 5 books on my nightstand I need to finish before I officially confiscate the Kindle from him.

Saturday I'm hoping to squeeze in a Jillian Michaels DVD in the morning and do some much needed cleaning around the house. Did I mention we finally got our dishwasher?! Three months after it was purchased and 18 months after it went out. I will say that Jared has done about 95% of the dishes since it went out so I have no reason to complain. I love that man and his dishpan hands!

Saturday afternoon we're heading to my parents to celebrate the February birthdays which include ME, Jared, my Mom, my cousin Heather and her daughter Savannah. Savannah. I am so excited about hanging out eating cupcakes and pizza and playing board games. However the real reason I'm excited about going is the cuteness in this picture with me.


Savannah & Me

Sunday I'm hoping to try out a new church and then we'll spend the afternoon at my in-laws. I love low-key weekends!

Anyone have any big plans? I know ALOT of people will be celebrating V-Day this weekend. Jared and I are going to celebrate on the actual day and cook a nice dinner and watch a movie!

1 comments:

Caroline said...

You just reminded me that I have dishes to unload when I get home. Ugh. Have a great weekend.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers