Thursday, June 23, 2011

I like Big Butts and I can Not Lie!

I saw this on another blog and I thought it was great. I've been working out and running more lately and I will gladly take my big butt over a flat untoned butt any day!

I'm so happy because today is my Friday. In 8 hours I will be at lake enjoy some time with my Honey and our sweet puppy. I can't wait! Here are a few pictures from the lake to make you a little more envious! :)
 My Sweet Hubby enjoying some Porch Time
 My view every morning at the lake....
 I can't forget all the trips to the Wal-Mart that I'm sure will happen this weekend. This was taken at the Wal-Mart in Truman, Arkansas. GOOD PEOPLE WATCHING

No post is complete without pictures of our sweet baby. You can really tell how big she's gotten and for good measure here are some pics of her as a puppy.




Happy Thursday/Friday!!!

2 comments:

Beth Wilson said...

Love it!! Yes, I am envious. We miss those fun lake trips with y'all...and the amazing people-watching at Walmart, of course. :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Sounds like the summer was filled with lot of fun activities!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers