Monday, April 25, 2011

Prayers Needed

My grandmother is not doing well and they aren't expecting her to live past the week. I know she will be in a better place once this happens its just really hard because I was around her so much growing up. I was very fortunate growing up and never had to go to Daycare. I just stayed with my Grandma & Poppie. I always called them if I was in trouble and they would come get me and get on to my parents! ha! I still can remember their phone number. I think I had it memorized at 2. Not many people are fortunate to have known their grandparents let alone have the close relationship I have had with them for the past 28 years. So if you could say a quick prayer that my grandmother would not have to suffer or be in pain and that she is comfotable for the days she has left.

Thanks!

Phillippians 4:19

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear this!

Caroline said...

Kelly, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know how hard this is.

Beth Wilson said...

Praying for you and your family, Kelly.

Kara said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll keep your family in my prayers!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers