Monday, October 24, 2016

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was one of the best we have had in awhile. It was super jam packed with stuff but I think I truly enjoyed every minute of it!

Friday morning started out with a big change for me. I chopped about 8-10 inches off of my hair. 

Go Big or Go Home, right?

So far, I'm still loving it!


Friday after work we played in the driveway and then had a pizza picnic in the living room. I'm thinking Friday night pizza picnics are going to be our thing from now on. 


This kid loves playing with balls all day every day. That and "choo choos" :)


Saturday morning I woke up before the rest of the house and made Shay's Maple Apple Sausage Breakfast Casserole. It was good but I think it might have needed to cook a little longer because the bottom was soggy. It was so much better the next day. The applesauce really added a fun twist to it.


Then we loaded up and headed to the zoo. Declan wasn't too sure what to think about Ollie Otter. LOL!


This was after his tumble off the suspension bridge on the playground. Then he went headfirst down the twisty slide. The playground really kicked his butt but he only cried a little and we all know Ice Cream fixes EVERYTHING!


Ridding the "choo choo".



Then we dropped Declan off because Momma and Daddy had a hot date to celebrate our SEVENTH anniversary! So crazy!


Before Dinner Selfie


If you are celebrating anything you should definitely celebrate at the Capital Grille

IT. WAS. SO. GOOD!


My hot date!


The rest of the pictures are our food and drinks and definitely needs to be documented!






Thumbs up for some of the best food we've had in a while!



They even decorated the table.


How cute was our dessert???



This was 10 mins after we picked up Declan from Sissy and Pat Pat's on Sunday. I think he had a good time. :)


Then Sunday evening we took our Christmas Card/2year birthday pics with Dani Brewer and I can't wait to see them!


Here's a sneak peak she posted and I can't stop staring at it! My Guys are the cutest!


And now it's Monday! 

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers