Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WILW

Happy Hump Day Folks! Now that I have a snazzy new blog design I figured I might need to blog a little more! Today I'm linking up with What I'm Loving Wednesday. This post is going to be dedicated to all my favorite "getting ready" products.




First up is the Clarisonic Mia. Can I just say that this little gadget is life changing. It actually makes me want to wash my face every night. I know I should want to anyway but let's face it I'm guilty of crawling into bed with my makeup on at least once or twice a week. I received the Mia for Christmas and I can definitely tell the difference in my skin. My pores are getting smaller, my makeup and lotions go on so much better and my occasional breakouts almost never happen now! Go ahead and splurge on this amazing item!!


I've also strictly been using only CeraVe products on my face for the past month and the combo of these products and lotions with the Clarisonic are my equation for beautiful skin!


I know you're probably wondering if my next product is blog appropriate. Ha-ha! But seriously this stuff is the most amazing make-up primer I have found to date. Not only does it work great but it's also super cheap. I think it's somewhere between 6-8 dollars at Target.


The next product is Orgins Underwear for Lashes. I use this as a primer under my mascara. It's 15 dollars a tube at Macy's. It lasts about 4 months and makes my mascara go on smoother and makes my lashes thicker and longer! Run don't walk and get this product!!

This is my favorite mascara right now. I fell in love with Lancome but at 25 dollars a tube I just couldn't justify that. So when I found out Lancome was made by Loreal I had to give it a try and I haven't looked back!


The next product is Argon Oil which I purchase at Sally's Beauty Supply. I put it on my hair after I comb through it after its washed. It's smells great and takes care of the frizzies! It's just like Moroccan Oil but ten times cheaper!
This next product I put on after I towel dry my hair. It helps detangle and also protects against all of the blow drying and curling!

Let me know if you have any products you absolutely can not live without!







0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers