Monday, March 14, 2011

The ABC's of Me

I've seen this on several blogs and figured I would do it since it's a way for me to enable my procrastinating more and avoid studying!


(A) Age: 28...I'm still younger than the Hubs! HA!

(B) Bed Size: King. Can you imagine Jared, Mable Anne and I in anything smaller!

(C) Chore You Hate: cleaning bathrooms

(D) Dogs?: Mable Anne our sweet 14 month old Bull Mastiff. I think of her more as a daughter rather than a dog!

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Hitting my snooze button 1700 times. I really need to work on this!

(F) Favorite Color: Any shade of Green

(G) Gold or Silver? Both!

(H) Height: 5’4" and 3/4

(I) Instruments You Play: I played the clarinet and piano in Middle School. I think I'm going to try and reteach myself the piano this summer. All I can play right now is the Star Spangled banner a very basic version!

(J) Job Title: Lease Analyst at CB Richard Ellis and full time student at the University of Memphis

(K) Kids: Yes... in a the future and lots of them!

(L) Live: Memphis, TN

(M) Mom's Name: Kim Savina Jose Corum :)

(N) Nicknames: Kell-Bell, KC, Corum,

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Nope

(P) Pet Peeve: When people start telling a story and then they are like Never mind....Ugghhhh that drives me absolutely bonkers!

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Nobody puts Baby in the Corner" I'm not good at remembering quotes from Movies...plus its LATE!

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: 1 younger sister Shannon and 1 Sissy-in-Law Ashlee

(T) Time You Wake Up? My alarm goes off at 5:45 a.m. see {e} above!

(U) Underwear: Yes Please

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I like all veggies!

(W) What Makes You Run Late: see {e} above

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Too many to list...I'm somewhat of a Klutz!

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I'm really good at baking although I'm working on my cooking skills

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Probably the squealling monkeys!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Your bull mastiff is so pretty!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers