Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One Smart Cookie

Not to toot my own horn but this semester I walked away with two A’s and one B. I know this may not seem like a big deal to most of you but this was my first time taking more than two classes in one semester and working full time. It was a little easier than I thought it would be but that had a lot to do with my professors. So now I only have 7 classes left until I am an official University of Memphis Alumni.

Next semester I’m taking 4 classes luckily three are online. I really cannot wait to graduate and be able to come home and spend time with Jared and Mable! Let’s just say there will be a huge throw down at the Franks House for my graduation! The sad thing about all of this is that I want to go back to school and get another degree once I graduate! Go Figure!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! That is a big deal. Can't wait for the party :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers