Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

* I'm a huge blog slacker. I guess I was just that upset about our loss to Ole Miss in the NIT... Just Kidding, maybe not. We have just been super busy!

*Mable has been sick with "tummy" issues so that's why I'm home now and blogging. Let's just say she has the BEST DAD in the world because I know I would have thrown up if I had to clean up what he cleaned up

* The Vet says she's okay but she can't eat until tonight..Poor Pitiful Mable (She's passed out on the couch next to me now. Oh the life of a Spoiled Rotten Puppy!)

* Needless to say I am sore from all the cleaning and disinfecting I did last night!

* Shark Steam Mops ROCK!!!

*I'm meeting up with all the bridesmaids in McKenleigh's wedding tonight to discuss shower stuff. So excited for her! They also have a contract on their first house in St. Louis! So happy for her and Michael.

* I'm running the Nashville Half-Marathon in 11 days and I have really slacked on Training. Right now my goal is to finish and not pass out! Keep your fingers crossed!

* I made the best breakfast ever this morning! Eggo Whole Grain Waffles, Vanilla Oikos Greek Yogurt, Cinnamon Apples and a sprinkle of Granola...YUMMY! What should I eat for Lunch?

* I think I'm going to start a "Wedding Wednesday" post. I never really blogged about my wedding, rehearsal dinner or showers so I guess I'll start tomorrow!

Later!

2 comments:

natalie {stickles 5} said...

i have a shark and you're completely right... it ROCKS!!! :)

Caroline said...

It was great to see you at the game. Hope Mable gets to feeling better soon! I hate cleaning up dog messes. I have a weak stomach. Good luck at the 1/2 this weekend. Are you running the entire thing? Wow!! Keep us posted.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers