Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Happy St. Patty’s Day Everyone. This is going to be short and sweet! Last night Jared’s parents had us over for dinner and also to introduce Mable to Pacey, their dog. We had homemade burgers and white beans. Not a huge dam of white beans but the burger was AWESOME! Mable loved Pacey but Pacey was a little unsure of her new relative.

I’m so excited because we have tickets for tonight’s Tiger Game. I’ll be sporting my green Tiger shirt! Mable also got a Tiger shirt! You can see it in the picture above. Here are some more pics of my beautiful baby Girl!!!

Aren't her rolls adorable?

This was taken when she got home from her Grandparent's House last night. She was wore out!


GO TIGERS GO!


3 comments:

Caroline said...

Go Tigers! She is adorable!

Melissa said...

Sammy has that memphis shirt!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she has a Memphis shirt! I'm sure she has lots of other clothes, too :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers