Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hump Day

Happy Hump Day to everyone. Today has been crazy and I’m so glad it’s almost quitting time. Tonight we have a big kickball game against the “Blue Ballers”. Jared said they weren’t the best team last year but they were fun to play against. It makes a world of difference when the other team is nice and doesn’t freak out over every play. Hopefully we’ll win. I think were tired for third place right now. Jared and I have a Wednesday night ritual of eating at Chick-Fil-A. However I consumed the entire menu at Jason’s Deli today so it might be soup and green beans at home. I really don’t like to mess up rituals so we’ll probably end up at Chick-Fil-A. I guess I could eat a side salad instead of fries.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT WEDNESDAY….2 more days til the Lake and 30 more days til New Kids on the BLOCK!!!! WOO HOO!!!

xoxo
Kelly

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers