Tuesday, June 2, 2009

144

That’s right…only 144 more days till I’m officially Mrs. Jared Franks. It’s seems like yesterday when I got engaged. I can’t believe it’s getting so close. There is still so much to do! I’m trying not to stress about it because the only two things that come from stress are a BIG FAT HEADACHE and WEIGHT GAIN. The more I can avoid stress the better.
This past weekend I met my Mom, my Aunt Judy, her best friend Sara, and my Cousin Heather who is my matron of honor and her beautiful baby Savannah for lunch Saturday afternoon at Café Palladio. This is the location for my bridesmaids Luncheon and let me just tell you it’s WONDERFUL. If you’re ever in the Cooper-Young area you must stop by. Their Peach Tea is To Die For! Not only is it a Café but it’s also an antique/home decor store as well!
I hope all the girls enjoy it as much as I do!
This week has been so crazy. I started a new job…same company. However this week the girl that works with me on our Account and my boss have been out so I have no clue what to do. I have a huge pile of work and no clue how to do it! I’m so bored it’s driving me crazy. My Co-Worker will be back tomorrow so maybe I won’t feel as lost.
I’m really excited about this weekend though. Friday night Jared and I are running in the Harbor town 5k. Hopefully I will run it in less than 30 minutes. That was my last 5k time. The only downfall about this race is that it will be HOTT! I haven’t run in the heat this year yet so who knows. Wish me LUCK!
Then Friday night were headed to Hardy Arkansas to Jared’s parents’ Lake house. It’s so nice to be able to get away on the weekends. This weekend should be somewhat quiet. The Lake House has seen its share of “Throw Downs”. Not that there is anything wrong with that but sometimes I need a break. I’m going to try and wakeboard for the first time this summer. It’s such a good workout. Also, I’m going to try and get in some good jogs/walks. The hills in Northern Arkansas are awesome! Definitely a good workout. I’m going to try and be a better blogger but if not I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

xoxo
Kelly
p.s. I might add some pictures to my next post if ya’ll are lucky!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers