1. Praise the Lord the SUN is out and shining! After a week of dreary rainy cold weather I can begin to explain how happy I am to see that big yellow ball in the sky. It's supposed to be sunny and warm all weekend so I'm hoping to get some things done in the yard.
2. This weekend is super busy and I'm super excited. Tonight we're going to the Redbirds game with my in laws. Did i mention I'm excited it's not raining??? Saturday we're planning on working out, watching the final four, working in the yard, spring cleaning and spending time with friends! Sunday is all about church, buying new sheets and preparing for the week ahead.
3. I'm listing my workouts from this week to hold myself accountable.
Sunday: 3 mile run
Monday: off day
Tuesday: Spin and Abs
Wednesday: off day
Thursday: Yoga and 45 min fast paced inclined walk on the treadmill
Friday: off day
Saturday: not really sure maybe a run outside in the sun!!!
4. I'm really trying to eliminate the things in our house that we don't use and if we use it it needs a space and not just laying around! The first thing I'm focusing on is clothing. I'm a clothing hoarder. (The first step is to admit it, right???) There are a few big things that I want to purchase so I'm going to try and sell some things to get the money for the big things. Be looking for a blog sale early next week!!!!
5. Does anyone else have a top load HE washing machine? I need help. It smells mildewy (I love making up words!) Does anyone have any great ideas on how to keep it clean and smelling like fresh flowers and not mildewy (there's my new word...I'm contacting Webster this afternoon!). Thanks in advance for any and all help with this!!!
I didn't really set a New Years Goal this year. I do better in little increments so I'm going to set mini goals and use this blog to hold myself accountable. Here are my goals for the month.
1. Get to work on time...everyday. I'm wanting to get to work at 8 everyday so I can make it to the gym for 5:30 classes. I'm notorious for getting to work at 9 then working until 6 which leaves me rushed to fit everything in that I wasn't to complete after work.
2. Spend more time with the lord and in prayer. I've been doing quiet time here and there and praying inconsistently. Spending time in prayer always puts me in the best mood so why not do it more?
3. 4-5 days a week working out. I got in 3 workouts last week. I'm hoping to step it up to five this week. Bathing suit season will be here sooner than we think!
4. Spring Clean one room a week. Not sure what this week's room will be maybe the mudroom. It's small and needs some attention.
5. List items to sell on the blog and/or Poshmark. I literally have shoes and clothes that still have the tag on them. I'm not good with returning items that I don't like when I get home. Momma needs some money so she can buy new things. ha-ha
6. Make a donation of items to Goodwill. I have tons of t-shirts, old shoes and old clothes that I need to document and donate. Gotta get in those tax deductions for 2013.