Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day


I just wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to my Wonderful & Amazing Dad! He's been there for me through thick and thin. I wouldn't be the person I am today without him. He may have a short temper and selective hearing but he's my Daddy and I wouldn't have it any other way! 


My friends think he's pretty cool too! 


He has the best laugh and his face lights up when you get him going.


Not only do I have an Amazing Dad but I am also blessed with an awesome Father-in-Law. He's always made me feel like a part of the Franks Family from the beginning! He has the biggest heart of any man I know and I'm so thankful that my husband inherited that trait from him.


Not only does he have a big heart but he also plays a mean air guitar! Love you Mr. Larry!!


Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!!

1 comments:

Beth Wilson said...

Love both those men!! :) Miss ya, Kelly!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers