Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Travel Help!

Next week I'm traveling to Houston for work. This is my first time traveling alone and for work. To say that I am a little nervous would be an understatement. I've always traveled with someone so this is all new to me. I need to put my big panties on and deal because I found out that I will be traveling for a week about every month. I'm stoked because I will get to visit new places. Visiting all 50 states is on my bucket list



Back to my point. I will be in Houston next week and I was wondering if there was anything that I MUST do. I have a rental car so I can venture out on my own. I'm going to try and go to the Galleria Mall. Jared is really pumped about that. Yeah Right. I'll also be back in Houston the week of June 4th as well. Seriously though, leave me a comment and let me know what fun things there are in Houston!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers