Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Recap!!

I love 3 day weekends! I need to find a career where I only work four days a week. This weekend was pretty busy. Friday night Jared and I had date night. We went all out and treated ourselves to Taco Bell. Don't Judge...we're purchasing our first home next month so we're saving every penny. Afterwards we went and hung out with our friends Julie and Brad. Jared hadn't seen her bulldog, Buckley yet so we stopped and said HI. I couldn't get over how big Buckley had gotten! Julie is running the Nashville Half Marathon with me in April. Here's a pic of Buckley...


Saturday Julie and I ran about 2.5 miles. That night we went to our friend Zach's housewarming party. He just recently purchased his home and it was lots of fun to hang out with everyone and see his house. I must say for a guy his house was decorated wonderfully. (Is that a word?) But I wouldn't expect any less from him!

Sunday we went to Jared's parents house and hung out. We hooked up the VCR and watched old home videos. Jared and Ashley were HILARIOUS!!!! Let's just say Ashlee was a priss pot with a capital "P" and Jared loved some whitey tighties! haha

Today Jared and I met one of my friends Kayce for Lunch at Jason's Deli..YUMMY!!! We were all fortunate to have the day off of work. After lunch we headed over to our new house to measure rooms and decide what to paint. Picking out paint colors is TORTURE!!! I'm so glad Kayce is good at decorating. Now were just getting ready for the short work week. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Now it's time to get back to the grind!

xoxo
Kelly

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers