I'm definitely a list person. I'm also old school. I don't get the same gratification from typing as I do writing it down and crossing it off when it's complete. If you were to come into my house today you would see a bazillion notepads with lists of stuff that needs to be done.
This is my list of October Goals:
1. Complete all of my training runs. Last month I really slacked on my half marathon training. I can't keep doing this or I will end up with another stress fracture. Nobody enjoys wearing a boot for 6-8 weeks!
2. Cross Train/Yoga 1-2 times a week. This is going to be key to running a sub 2 hour half marathon....yep I just said my goal for the race out loud. EEEKKKK!!!!
3. Spend more time with God each day. When I spend time doing my devotional and reading the bible daily I feel like a BRAND NEW WOMAN!
4. Daily Cleaning. I'm notorious for putting this off until it all piles up and I freak out! I guess that's the procrastinator in me coming out. I'm trying to come up with a daily/every other day cleaning schedule. Nothing crazy...maybe 15-30 minutes a day.
5. Cook dinner at home 1-2 nights a week. I cooked chili and corn bread last night and have TONS leftover..WINNER! I know what I'm eating for lunch.
Hopefully when I revisit this at the end of the month I will be able to cross all of these of "My List".
No post is complete with pics of Mable Anne....
Big Lazy Baby!
A little Instagram fun.
One of her favorite spots...Our Bed!
Her pitiful face.
This is my all time favorite picture of her. She still thinks she is this small.